My Screen Recorder is software that captures all the activity from your screen. It records everything you can find or each detail that you see on your screen. It also records sounds from a connected microphone, which can be very useful while making presentations. Even the sound played through the speaker also gets recorded. It automatically detects the best line for audio recording so you will always get a high-quality sound. It can record the complete desktop or even a part of it depending on your needs.
The built-in preview function has been set up so that you can take a quick glance at the recordings for a quick review. It saves all the recorded video files into AVI format which is an industry-standard and very compressed in nature with a high-quality display. It can also recover the recorded file if any error occurs and the file gets corrupted. Its keyboard shortcuts' feature makes it easy to use and shortcuts can also be changed. User can reduce the size of the recorded file with small changes in decoder. Reduced size will also reduce the video quality and the output format but it can be more useful when the user wants to mail that recorded file. It provides all the flexibility to the user and so a user can also record videos without audio.
- Records whatever happens on the screen in a compressed manner
- Supports keyboard shortcuts and shortcuts can be changed
- Screen recordings are set up in an orderly fashion
- Demos of the on screen-displayed items can be created
- Sometimes it records only some portion of the screen
- Requires disabling hardware acceleration for recording games and videos playing in media player